Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New bangs :D

Why hello there, it's been A while hasn't..... So I got my hair cut I like it but I don't know which I like more my sided or straight bangs... anywho heres the pic of my new hair ..


And heres meh hair teased XD

So, Ive been thinking and I think I would like to dye my hair black I would either want it to be black and shine purple in the light.. or dye it jet black and put some random strips of blue or hot pink I don't know but first I need to get my parents approval, which is not easy they don't really support me having rainbow/black hair.... even if they say no I'm dying it anyways so they can put that in their juice box and suck it :P Oh and I'm having my friend cut more layers in my hair (She is also going to help me dye it)

This weekend I'm going to hang out with Mary so that should be fun I miss hanging out with meh friends even though the last time I saw Mary outside of school was 2 weeks ago... I wants to film a lot when I'm at her house.. :D Also I have learned how to download music !!! YAY !!! Go me for figuring out one of the easiest things in the world.... Now I has Jeffree Star and Blood on the Dance Floor music :D Speaking of BOTDF I really want to get now of their band shirts for my birthday and a DesandNate shirt ^_^ ( which is about 4 months away..)

On a completely random note I put up a new video up a few days and I would appreciate it if you would care to show it some love, I had a lot of fun making this video.. it's really dumb but I had fun so whatever...... :D



So thats really all I had to say for this blog post.. Oh my friend sent me this on myspace I think it's really Kawaii ^_^ So I'm going to share the love with my blog n_n






Bye ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment