Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maddie's Gay boy's shirt

Hehe so last weekend I had a guest I call him Maddie's gay boys shirt... we had lots of fun. So Maddie was wearing a shirt that belonged to her gay friends (their Married) I would put their names in but... I kinda Forgot them.... Anywho Maddie didn't want to wear the shirt anymore so we switched shirts :D it was a fun shirt too wear I don't have any with slits in the side like that one .... not yet... So this April 24th Family Force 5 is coming to town and I want to go with Mary (April 24th is her B day)
But they are playing with some other weird Christian band... So I don't know if I want to go but tickets are only $10 so... maybe... I also want to see Blood On The Dance floor really band but I don't know when they are going to come to Ohio ... they should come to Ohio though... Yea I a big mess of boringnes... I want Skittles... yea... so .. um...yea... BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment