Sunday, March 7, 2010


Hello blogger world , So this weekend I went to my friend Mary's house,Ashlee (my 7th grade buddy) was also there. Above are some photos I took while I was there (the girl with the black hair is Mary) I didn't take any photos of myself in case you were wondering. Mary and I cut meh hair, you can't really tell the difference though... When I was at Mary's house we went down to the perk and took some picture at the creek and drew on some rocks (because we are that gangster man) Oh an I took some video and thats below.






After my father picked me up from Mary's house we went to the art museum it was awesome.
I finally got a memory card that records more then 5 minutes !!!!!! So I am going to film myself teasing my hair and not have to stop recording every 30 seconds !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment