Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello there...

Hello, I'm Marianna welcome to my world :D
So, this is my new Blog thing I made this because I can no longer Vlog due to the reason that some high schooler deiced to steal my bag which just happened to have my camera in it, and people wonder why i don't go outside very often...
Anyways I thought it would be fun to start a blog.
But what is this every so amazing blog suppose to be about?
Well thanks for asking imaginary voice in my head that gives my compliments when I'm insecure about myself....just kidding we just have tea parties every Thursday ....
To answer your question though I'm not to entirely sure at the moment I'm a very big fangirl so I guess this blog will be about the adventures of a fangirl.
The things I will talk about will probably be about are Japan, anime/manga, sewing/crafting, fashion,and other random things that spark my interest. So yea I think thats all I have to talk about at the moment so bye. =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment