Monday, November 30, 2009

...........


Hello, Happy Monday I hope you had a good thanks giving I did but i also got a cold... thats why I'm typing this because I missed school today...
So I feel like I neglected my blog because I was trying to have a weekly blog one every Friday but that was a fail... but I'm still going to try to write one a week I just can't promise they will be one Friday but whatever
So over the break a lot happen .... well not really but I want to pretend that my life outside of the internet is exciting.... well my dad did buy a new camera for everyone to use!!!!!! now I can make Vlogs about my uninteresting life .... I also got a coat from Old Navy on Thanksgiving .... I made a video for a contest with my friend Mary ..So now that Thanksgiving has passed I can be excited about Christmas.. soon it's going to snow hopefully .... hmm something else i wanted to mention was that I saw New Moon it was awesome .... I think thats about all till next week bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment