Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So lets Chat...about anime!

Well Hi blog where in the world has Marianna been? I don't know.Soooo IT'S THE SUMMER!!!! and I have nothing to do x__x .Hehehe I've been filming A TON in my spare time believe me my youtube channel is far form neglected I'm sorry I can't say the same about this blog..hmm not like anyone reads it..Oh well >__< So I learned about something amazingly fantastic a few moments ago that will make this summer a little less boring anime and manga club at he library and the sumer reading program!! Gah! the Library is like my most favorite place in the world, a building solely based around books AMAZING! ...ah now I sound like a nerd..Oh well NerdFighters ROCK!! Anywho I am an Otaku even more than I am a book worm so this extremely excites me next Wednesday I am going to be at the library and hopefully it'll meet my expectations I just hope they actually talk about JAPANESE anime and not just Shouen because honestly Shoujo rocks but Yaoi pwns...but I highly doubt they will talk about yaoi so I won't bring that up so I think I'm going to kidnap Mary on Wednesday and take her to this and see what it's all about and if they read real manga and anime ..So this really excites me I've wanted to be in an Anime/Manga club for a long time I've just never known of any so hopefully this will be as awesome as I hope :3
intill later..
Bye
=^__^=

No comments:

Post a Comment